Thank you so much to everybody—students, families, staff, and volunteers—who helped to make this year’s Bronco Gallop so fun!
Brookvale Elementary is a public school. However, in order to provide extra student enrichment and support your student’s classroom, the Brookvale PTA raises money to assist in these efforts. Our school-wide goal is to raise $35,000! Download a pledge sheet.
Donate via Paypal here:
(We’ve been having some technical difficulty with our website donations, and tech support is working on it. If you receive an error message, we encourage you to donate via check or cash instead. Our apologies!)
- 100% of the money collected will go directly to Brookvale Students and their needs.
- Donations are tax deductible!
- Students will walk around Brookvale’s field, during the school day.
- This is a flat donation event, not a per lap pledge.
- Top grade-level earners will be recognized at our Bronco Gallop Celebration Assembly.
- In addition, PTA will treat students to a school-wide assembly if we reach our goal!
Where does the fundraising money go?
- Disbursement of classroom and departmental grants. Last year,
- Homeroom teachers received $22 per student
- Science Lab, Library, P.E. and Computer Lab each received $750
- Other departments each received $500
- Family Movie Nights
- Purchasing playground balls and basketballs for recess use
- Reflections Arts Program
- Sponsoring 6th Grade Science Camp buses
- Student Assemblies
- Music Concerts
- Visual Arts
- Cultural Celebrations
- STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
- Deep Space Sparkle Art Program
- Student Choir Program
- Hosting Teacher Appreciation Week (TAW)
- Campus Beautification
- Sponsoring American HS Phillips Memorial Scholarships
Donation and Sponsor Information
Here’s how it works:
- Take this packet home to your family. Get out there and get sponsors! Collect your money as you go! Do not go door-to-door to strangers’ houses, and don’t solicit from people you don’t know.
- Family and friends can provide sponsor payments by cash, check, or credit card.
- Make sure checks are written to Brookvale PTA
- Credit card donations can be made through Paypal with the form at the top of this page. Please return your donation form to the classroom even if you use Paypal.
- Inquire if your company matches donation contributions you collect. This doubles the amount you raise. Brookvale PTA is registered non-profit (#94-2931862) per IRS Code Section 501(c)(3). All donations to the Brookvale PTA are 100% tax-deductible.
- During the days leading up to Bronco Gallop on Friday, October 13th, return your pledge form and all donations in the envelope to the front office or the Bronco Gallop table in front of the school.
- On the day of the event, all students will have 30 minutes to walk as many laps as possible. Donations will not be directly tied to the number of laps walked. However, it is fun for the students to count their laps and they may even use the number of laps they completed in a fun activity back in the classroom.
Parents, we can use your help! If time fits into your schedule, please sign up to volunteer and help make the Bronco Gallop a huge success! Sign up to volunteer at http://tinyurl.com/BGvolunteers.