Thank you so much to everybody—students, families, staff, and volunteers—who helped to make this year’s Bronco Gallop so fun! The money the PTA raises through the Bronco Gallop goes to classroom fund ($22/student）and various enrichment assemblies loved by students and teachers—such as STEAM museum assembly and music assembly, cultural awareness events, PTA-sponsored free Family Movie Nights, Teacher Appreciation Week, etc. We are still shy of our financial goal, and we may have no choice but to cut back all the above activities, unfortunately. It is never too late to help us reach our final goal, so our students can benefit from everything the PTA can offer. Thank you!
Donate via Paypal here:
(We’ve been having some technical difficulty with our website donations, and tech support is working on it. If you receive an error message, we encourage you to donate via check or cash instead. Our apologies!)
- 100% of the money collected will go directly to Brookvale Students and their needs.
- Donations are tax deductible!
- Students will walk around Brookvale’s field, during the school day.
- This is a flat donation event, not a per lap pledge.
- Top grade-level earners will be recognized at our Bronco Gallop Celebration Assembly.
- In addition, PTA will treat students to a school-wide assembly if we reach our goal!
Where does the fundraising money go?
- Disbursement of classroom and departmental grants. Last year,
- Homeroom teachers received $22 per student
- Science Lab, Library, P.E. and Computer Lab each received $750
- Other departments each received $500
- Family Movie Nights
- Purchasing playground balls and basketballs for recess use
- Reflections Arts Program
- Sponsoring 6th Grade Science Camp buses
- Student Assemblies
- Music Concerts
- Visual Arts
- Cultural Celebrations
- STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
- Deep Space Sparkle Art Program
- Student Choir Program
- Hosting Teacher Appreciation Week (TAW)
- Campus Beautification
- Sponsoring American HS Phillips Memorial Scholarships