The Brookvale Parent Teacher Association is a partnership between families and educators to enrich our children’s education. PTA membership encourages parent involvement and support of Brookvale Elementary. We welcome all families (new and returning) to become members and help make our school great!
There is NO volunteer obligation when you become a PTA member.
Memberships are $10 per person. We encourage the whole family to join!
PTA membership benefits:
- You show your child that you are invested in their success.
- You connect with other parents and the Brookvale community.
- You make sure your voice is heard when important decisions that a ect our school are made.
- You partner with the principal, teachers, and sta to make your child’s school safe, welcoming, and a fun place to be.
- PTA membership perks*
HOW to become a PTA member offline:
- Fill out the PTA envelope listing all names for those who want to become members. (Anyone can join: students, parents, grandparents, even the dog!)
- Include $10 membership fee for each member (cash or checks made out to Brookvale PTA.)
- Return the envelope to your teacher or the school office. Please sign and return the envelope even if you don’t wish to become a member.
Note: A valid email address must be included to receive a CAPTA Membership e-card. We will not be distributing paper membership cards this year.
*PTA membership perks include discounts to: California Academy of Sciences, Legoland, Staples, Sylvan Learning, and more. See www. capta.org/join/member-perks for more details.
Membership envelopes are available in the school office. If you have more questions about PTA membership, please contact vpmembership.BrookvalePTA@gmail.com.